We have a number of positions available for individuals who are looking to work and progress in financial services.
Customer Service Advisor
At Street UK our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we aim to deliver a superior customer experience. Working within our retail operations you will be engaging with our customers applying your listening and questioning skills to identify their needs and requirements.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for embedding this customer experience by offering outstanding service through all of your interactions.
Your typical duties will include
- communicating with customers accurately and efficiently over the telephone.
- delivering outstanding service to customers through all of your interactions.
- building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- processing and assessing loan applications in accordance with lending policy.
- making recommendations/loan approvals and managing through to completion.
- providing help and advice to customers using the organisation’s products and services including;
- supporting customers with budgeting advice and support to improve financial resilience.
- managing complaints through to frontline resolution/escalation.
- learning about the organisations products & Services and keeping up to date with any changes.
- understanding and applying company policy and regulatory requirements.
- achieving personal and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
This role will suit an individual who
- has excellent customer service skills including an excellent telephone manner;
- Is able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Is flexible in their approach.
- Is honest & trustworthy and can exceed customer service standards.
- is able to work successfully on their own initiative and within a team;
Minimum qualifications and experience
- GSCE – A- C (5 subjects).
- Customer service experience – min 2 years.
- Computer literate and is able to use MS Office (Word and Excel) to intermediate level.
- Passionate about working for a social enterprise and making a positive difference to people’s lives.
- Able to work successfully on your own initiative and within a team.
- Regulated financial services experience.
- Telephony customer service experience.
What you’ll get in return
Our people are our most important asset and are the key reason for our success. We offer a competitive salary, and great scope to define your future career. This position provides the opportunity to really shape the business whilst receiving the support to develop your skill set and experience to achieve your long-term ambitions.
Salary: £17,999 to £20,498 per annum
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Saturday (35 hours)
Pension: Company Pension Scheme
Additional Company Group Life Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
Holidays: 33 days per annum (including statutory holidays
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
When applying please specify whether it is for the Customer Service Advisor or Senior Customer Advisor.