We have a number of positions available across our branch network for individuals who are looking to work and progress in financial services. Our branches are located in Birmingham City Centre, Walsall, West Bromwich, Northfield and Wolverhampton.
At Street UK our customers are at the heart of everything we do we aim to deliver a superior customer experience. Working within the branch you will be engaging with our customer’s applying you’re listening and questioning skills to identify their needs and requirements.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for embedding this customer’s experience by offering outstanding service through all of your interactions.
Your typical duties will include;
- Communicating with customers accurately and efficiently both face-to-face and telephone.
- Providing outstanding service to customers through all of your interactions.
- Assessing loan applications and making recommendations.
- Providing help and advice to clients using the organisation’s products and services
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Managing your own Credit Control portfolio
- Learning about the organisations products & Services and keeping up to date with any changes
- Ensuring compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Applying ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ principles to all customer interactions.
- Achieving personal targets and KPi’s.
This role will suit an individual who;
- has strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- has an excellent telephone manner
- is computer literate
- can work under pressure in a customer facing environment
- Honest & Trustworthy and can exceed customer service standards
- is able to work on successfully on their own initiative and within a team
As a Senior CSA you will be providing support to the Branch Manager to help to;
- Provide leadership and direction to staff
- Manage, motivate and train staff
- Organise resources to ensure business needs are met
- Ensure our products and services are promoted ethically and targets are achieved
- Process staff absence and attendance
- Generate regular performance related reports
What You’ll Get In Return
Our people are our most important asset and are the key reason for our success. We offer a competitive salary, and great scope to define your future career. This position provides the opportunity to really shape the business whilst receiving the support to develop your skill set and experience to achieve your long term ambitions.
Salary £15,379 to £19,999 per annum
Hours of work Monday to Saturday (35 hours)
Pension Company Pension Scheme
Holidays 33 days per annum (including statutory holidays
Location(s) Birmingham City Centre, Walsall, West Bromwich, Northfield and Wolverhampton.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
When applying please specify whether it is for the Customer Service Advisor or Senior Customer Advisor .