Street UK ensures our customers are at the very heart of all that we do. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and advice.
Our customers are our most valuable asset and our aim is to ensure we deliver a user-friendly, robust, reliable and cost-effective service. As a part of our overall approach we are fully committed to treating our customers fairly and we endeavour to meet their expectations of high quality service.
Our treating customers fairly (TCF) policy is centered around the guidance provided by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to consistently deliver fair outcomes to our customers and take responsibility for the firm and staff (at all levels) providing an excellent service to customers, based on a culture of openness and transparency.
The FCA has outlined six key themes which are central to our TCF policies:
- Consumers should be confident that they are dealing with firms where treating customers fairly is embedded in the corporate culture.
- Services marketed and sold are done so with the aim that they meet the needs of customers and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers should be provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the service provision.
- Where advice is provided, it takes into account a customer’s individual circumstances.
- The service provided is of an acceptable standard.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable barriers to make a complaint.
Our customer service
We pride ourselves on embedding the above principles in our approach to dealing with our customers. We’ll always do our best to make sure the requested service is appropriate to the customer, aligning it with their knowledge and experience prior to agreeing to deliver that service.
- We continually aim to understand the needs of our customers.
- We keep our customers fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- We ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency, and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions.
- We make certain our customers understand the risks associated with our products and services at the outset.
- We work hard to ensure that service and risk information remains clear and prominent at all times.
- In the event that there is a conflict of interest, we will inform our customers as soon as possible once we become aware of it.
Our priority is to provide our customers with an excellent service underpinned by quality and choice. We want to give our customers reasons to buy our products and services, stay with us and recommend us to their families, friends and colleagues.
Our service is shaped by listening to our customers’ needs and understanding what is important to them. We aim to treat our customers fairly and deliver high quality services which meet their expectations throughout their relationship with us.
We recognise that our employees are critical to delivering a positive customer experience, that’s why all of our employees are fully trained in dealing with our customers and in treating them fairly in every interaction. Our culture and values encourage and support our employees to deliver this.
We use customer surveys, data analysis and staff feedback to continuously look for ways to improve the quality of our service.